Name That Nene Book!

Name That Nene Book!

Look at the different slides on the slideshow shown above.
Try to figure out which Nene book the pictures on the slide describe.

Friday, August 7, 2009

All the Lovely Bad Ones by Mary Downing Hahn


Travis and his sister Corey are spending the summer at their Grandmother's hotel in Vermont. After hearing a ghost story about the hotel, the bored siblings decide to create their own fun by scaring the hotel's guests with their own version of a ghost. However, their pranks soon reawaken some real ghosts, namely the evil and abusive Ada Jaggs and the spirits of the children she tormented. In order to banish Ada permanently and help the children rest in peace, Travis and Corey must find the location of Ada's body. Will they be able to do it time?

17 comments:

AESblogger219 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AESblogger221 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AESblogger207 said...

huh?

AESblogger218 said...

this book looks like a good book because it is scary.

AESblogger215 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AESblogger202 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AESblogger216 said...

ew no comment!!!!

AESblogger216 said...

ew its sai

AESblogger224 said...

It sounds really scary can you tell me about it?

AESblogger204 said...

thank #221 i am very interested in reading the book now THANKS

AESblogger208 said...

can you tell me more information about the story because I do not want to read without the information about the story...Sorry i made it sound confusing.

AESblogger224 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AESblogger216 said...

this book may sound scary but,is it really scary?? I want to know more about this.

AESblogger209 said...

I really think this book is very interesting because the book is scary. But not only that the person who wrote the paragraph for this story made it sound interesting. Also from what the other people comment to this book it sounds good. I wish we can go back in time because I would of had the chance to read this book for my Nene . Also this book looks a little bit scary but when my friend read this book she told me it's not actually a scary book it's a good book because there a ghost in this book so it makes it interesting to me because I like ghost. But I have one more thing to say the paragraph sounds good but can you add more information. But not to me confusing but the book actually sounds good so next time when I come back I know what book I can grab..... THANKS and it's a good book.....

AESblogger218 said...

This book looks like a good book because it looks like a scary book.In the story some people want into a hotel and told ghost storys.

AESblogger205 said...

I Dont really get the book can you give it to me?..

AESblogger211 said...

sometimes when something is supposed to scare me i doesn't scare me(one Brave Man)unless it's moving. i would to know more about this book O' Spirits