Name That Nene Book!

Name That Nene Book!

Look at the different slides on the slideshow shown above.
Try to figure out which Nene book the pictures on the slide describe.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Swindle by Gordon Korman


Griffin Bing is on a mission. After being conned out a valuable baseball card by a sneaky collector named Swindle, he is determined to get it back with the help of his gang of misfit friends. Although faced with obstacles, like a ferocious watchdog and the gang's inability to drive a car, Griffin is manages to outsmart Swindle. But, will it be enough to get back his card?

3 comments:

AESblogger213 said...

I did not like Swindle the reason why I did not like Swindle is because there are so many books that have spooky sleepovers in a haunted house and because there are many books about winning money. Another thing is that on the back of the book small children may read that and get the idea that they can do that, the last reason why I don't like Swindle is because I don't like baseball books.

AESblogger216 said...

oh!i read this book too. To me this is one of my favorite books ever.

AESblogger213 said...

I kinda liked it it's just why is there always the same thing the haunted house and the sleepover the book was very predictable.